Experience Backed By Professional Credentials
At Yaeger & Weiner Law, in Minneapolis, we believe that the only way to measure a law firm’s success is by the lawyers’ results for their clients. In our litigation practice, we hold up our attorneys’ settlement and trial results as second to none in the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Working Together For A Quarter Century. We’ll Be Here For You.
We are proud of our past, and our firm is committed to a long and successful future. You can trust us to have the resources, commitment and energy to successfully handle your most complex litigation matter.
Our team of trial attorneys and professional legal staff has worked together for more than 25 years; handling thousands of claims and successfully representing clients in some of the most significant case settlements and jury awards in Minnesota and around the country.
A partial list of significant personal injury and railroad/FELA claims results includes:
- $4 million settlement for an amputation
- $2.5 million for wrongful death
- $2 million for back and head injuries
- $2.1 million verdict for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) from a train crash
- $1.2 million verdict for the wrongful death of a child
- Hundreds of other seven- and six-figure settlements for deaths, spinal and brain injuries, amputations and other life-changing injuries
- Numerous landmark court decisions upholding the right to sue tobacco companies and other corporations for wrongdoing, striking down immunities for governmental defendants, and protecting the rights of injured railroaders
You can learn more about each of our attorneys and their extensive professional histories below:
Free Consultation · Available 24/7 · No Attorney’s Fees Unless You Win
Call us at 612-345-8002 or send us the contact email form to arrange an initial consultation at no cost and no obligation to retain our firm. We handle all personal injury and FELA railroad injury cases on a contingency fee basis. You pay no attorney’s fees if we are unable to recover monetary damages in a settlement or trial verdict.